The executive body of the Society is the Steering Committee, elected by all members of the Society for a period of five years. The present members (2020 - 2024) are:
- prof. RNDr. Karel Prach, CSc., prachprf [dot] jcu [dot] cz, BÚ AV ČR Třeboň, Department of Botany, University of South Bohemia České Budějovice, chairman of the Society
- prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D., chytrysci [dot] muni [dot] cz, Department of Botany and Zoology
Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno — 1. vice-chairman
- Mgr. Zdeněk Kaplan, Ph.D., kaplanibot [dot] cas [dot] cz, Institute of Botany
of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Průhonice — 2. vice-chairman
- RNDr. Ivana Jongepierová, ivana [dot] jongepierovanature [dot] cz, Nature Conservation Agency of the Czech Republic, Praha — finance manager
- Mgr. Michal Štefánek, stefimseznam [dot] cz, Herbarium Universitatis Carolinae Pragensis (PRC), Praha — scientific secretary
- Ing. Jiří Danihelka, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
- Ing. Handrij Härtel, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Lubomír Hrouda, CSc.
- RNDr. Jindřich Chrtek, CSc.
- doc. RNDr. Karel Kubát, CSc.
- Ing. Pavel Lustyk
- Ing. Milan Štech, Ph.D.
The supervisory body of the Society is its General Assembly, which meets annually at the occasion of the annual conference held at the end of November. All members can attend the assembly.
The Society has the following branches, sections and work groups:
- Western Bohemian Branch
- Southern Bohemian Branch
- Northern Bohemian Branch
- Eastern Bohemian Branch
- South Moravian Branch
- Moravian-Silesian Branch
- Bryo-lichenological Section
- Dendrological Section
- Floristic Section
- Work Group for Nature Protection
- Work Group for the Study of Macrophytes in Waters and Wetlands